Duties: Lead junior developers and consultants to develop and customize software solutions using various tools and technologies including SAP ECC, ABAP, HANA, SAP SD, MM, FI, HR modules, MDG, WebDynPro, SQL Server, etc.; provide technical guidance to test, integrate and migrate applications; provide development standards for team; review, approve development documentation and specifications; produce standard and custom reports, etc.;
train team and users.
Requirements: BS or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (any branch) or IT or Technology or Related and 5 years of relevant progressive experience including at least 3 years development experience in SAP Modules, ABAP and HANA (OR) MS or foreign equivalent in above and 3 years development experience in SAP Modules, ABAP and HANA
Location: Johns Creek, GA.
Full Time. Travel involved to client locations within the US.
Respond to: HR, Smartsoft International, Inc, 11465 Johns Creek Parkway, STE
100, Johns Creek, GA 30097
Positions are eligible for employee referral program.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM DETAILS
Overview: Smartsoft International’s most valued resource is its human capital. Smartsoft recognizes that employee referral is one of the best sources to recruit new talent into the company. The Employee Referral Program was created to encourage and reward the employees for their contribution towards the growth of the company.
Eligibility: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in this Program.
1) An employee must submit to the HR manager the name, phone number and preferably the current resume of the individual who the employee believes has adequate skills and experience to join Smartsoft. To avoid unnecessary conflicts, this referral should be done prior to any direct contact between Smartsoft and the referred individual.
2) Referred individuals must apply for full-time / permanent positions. Referrals for part-time or internship candidates are not covered by the Program.
3) Smartsoft will follow the recruiting process and offer employment to the referred individual if he/she is found acceptable and able to fill the need at that time. After the referred employee’s first full month of employment, the referring employee will receive 2% of the referred employee’s annual salary as bonus.
4) Also when the referred employee completes 18 months of service, the referring employee will receive an additional 1% of the referred employee’s annual salary as bonus.
5) Pairs or other groups of employees may submit references of mutual acquaintances and the aforementioned bonuses will be split among the submitting parties.
6) Referring employees must maintain their employment with Smartsoft to receive the bonus payment.